Celebrate Halftime with Half Off!
Posted on 17 October 2016
The crisp air, the changing colors of the leaves, the pumpkin spice everything. It feels like Fall! You know what that means? It's also Football Season! The best way to look sharp at a game is to pair a warm jacket with your favorite Steve Harvey shirt and trousers.
Here are some tips to have the best time watching the game with your friends, whether you're tailgating at the stadium or hanging out in your living room.
1. Prepare awesome snacks! Whether it's 7 layer dip, grilled burgers and hot dogs, nachos, or healthy crudites, you need to have snacks on hand! Nothing makes you hungrier than watching a game.
2. Set out cold, refreshing drinks! We suggest arranging beers, lemonade, and water in ice buckets so they stay cool. No one wants room temperature beer.
3. Bring layers! If you're at the stadium, remember it gets cold. It may be warm when you're tailgating beforehand, but the stadium can feel freezing at night.
4. Show some team spirit! It's always more fun to watch a game when you're sporting face paint, jerseys, hats, or giant #1 mitts.
5. Take pictures! It will feel great to look back on these memories months later. Bring a digital camera or use your smartphone.
Have fun enjoying this season in style! And don't forget - the entire Steve Harvey Collection is 50% off online! These major savings won't last long so act now!